Oculus today has confirmed that there’s more than 50 Touch-supporting titles ready for the controller’s launch next month.
Last we heard from Oculus, there were some 35 “full, made-for-VR games” launch titles that would be ready for Touch and Rift by the end of the year. Now the company says that the number of day-one launch titles has risen to more than 50, and they’ll detail all of them next week. Until we have that full list, here’s 13 so far confirmed:
- Oculus Medium (Oculus Studios)
- The Unspoken (Insomniac Games)
- Dead and Buried (Oculus Studios)
- Rock Band VR (Harmonix)
- VR Sports Challenge (Sanzaru)
- The Climb (Crytek)
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (Croteam)
- Pro Fishing Challenge VR (Opus)
- I Expect You to Die (Schell Games)
- Luna (Funomena)
- Giant Cop (Other Ocean)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- Fantastic Contraption (Northway Games)
Oculus confirmed to Road to VR that all 50+ titles will be available on day one of the Touch launch, rather than “by the end of the year”, or the ill-defined “launch window” timeframes which had been mentioned in prior communiqué from the company.
The “50+” figure came in a blog post from the company about their Black Friday activities, where they also reminded everyone about the $200 Touch controller’s launch coming on December 6th; pre-orders started on October 10th. All pre-orders include The Unspoken, VR Sports Challenge, and Dead and Buried.
The post Oculus Touch Day-one Launch Lineup Soars to More Than 50 Titles appeared first on Road to VR.
Source: road to vr