Recon Jet is true athletic eyewear that displays metrics, maps, and more just below your right eye. Featuring a dual-core processor and Android-based operating system, Recon Jet connects seamlessly to fitness sensors and smartphones. Its modular design lets you swap in accessory lenses and spare batteries on the go, enabling extended use at any hour, in any weather. And thanks to its open SDK, Jet features a growing library of apps that power activities ranging from sailing to aviation.
- The world’s most powerful smart eyewear built for sports and fitness, Recon Jet delivers live metrics directly to your eye without breaking the flow of your activity.
- Integrated sensor suite and GPS not enough? Connect third-party sensors via ANT+.
- Share your metrics to Recon Engage in real time—then upload them to MapMyFitness, TrainingPeaks, or Strava.
- Capture the moment with an instant-access point-of-view camera.
- See call and text notifications from your smartphone.
Never miss a beat. With a built-in sensor suite and support for third-party ANT+ sensors, Jet lets you keep an eye on your heart rate, speed, pace, distance, ascent, cadence, and power. And thanks to patented Glance Detection technology, Jet’s display wakes up instantly when you look at it, then switches off when you look away, helping you maintain maximum focus.
Forget fumbling for your phone—Jet’s camera is always primed and ready. To snap a photo or shoot a 720p video, simply double-tap the right side of the device. Jet does the rest. Because the display doubles as a viewfinder, you’ll always frame your shot perfectly. And because the camera sits at eye level, your footage will always show your true point of view.
Get Your Recon Instruments Jet Smart Eyewear Now!
"I am a cyclist and love my ReconJet glasses. I love how you can change which screens you prefer to display, the different apps, like the Refuel app which lets you know when you need to drink and when you need to eat. It lets you see notification from your smart phone and read text messages without looking at your phone. I would recommend the Recon Jet glasses to every athlete out there."